Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Restoration & Redemption

If you leave anything by itself , it'll decay...age ...decay .  Everything in this world is degenerating because of sin , and this is not what GOD initially intended for us.  This world is in a decaying mode.  It is collapsing and groaning.  This is not the world GOD destined for us.

The Father's dream for us, is to be healthy.  GOD never meant for man to die.  

1 Corinthians 15:53-54:  For this material which can decay must be clothed with imperishability, this which is mortal must be clothed with immortality. When what decays puts on imperishability and what is mortal puts on immortality, then this passage in the Tanakh will be fulfilled:“Death is swallowed up in victory. 

John 10:17-18:  “This is why the Father loves me: because I lay down my life — in order to take it up again! No one takes it away from me; on the contrary, I lay it down of my own free will. I have the power to lay it down, and I have the power to take it up again. This is what my Father commanded me to do.” 


Know this, there is no insignificant detail in the bible!  Why?!  Because GOD wants you to know that Jesus has redeemed you from being stolen!  Be it from the right or the left!  If anything has been stolen from you, it can be redeemed, because Jesus' blood redeemed all things!  ❤ღ❤




No comments:

Post a Comment